Thursday, June 23, 2011

Help! It's dark in here!

Back in the school house and much less fun this time, I’m sad to report. It was rainy and cold and there was only one visiting school group who didn’t even make it up to the school house. I sat in the dark by myself for most of the day. In the morning I attempted to wind a tangled skein of yarn into a ball. In the afternoon I found a book to read by a window. I escaped at 3:40 when the trickle of visitors to my door had ended and went up to Freeman to help Sue feed Button her bottle. Bess rejected Button so we needed to bottle feed her sooner than usual. Sue & I figured out that I was her daughter’s camp counselor a few years ago, which was exciting. It’s pretty cool to meet a parent of one of your campers a few years later and find out how much their child had talked about you at home J

No comments:

Post a Comment